Summer has arrived, finally! Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite high street pieces of the moment to help you get ready for your beach holiday or just to give you a bit of inspiration for your summer wardrobe makeover! A couple of these items I own and love very much and the others are currently on my wish list. Some of them have already gone into sale, so if you want to get your hands on them, you’ll have to be quick! Have a look at my picks and let me know what your summer favourites are this year!
- Accessorize Backbow Floppy Hat – A straw floppy hat is one of my must-have beach accessories and I love the oversized bow on the back of this one. It’s on sale now for £17.50!
- Quay My Girl Black Sunglasses – These are great for a beach holiday, very trendy, inexpensive and have 100% UV protection.
- Victoria’s Secret Plunge-Front Caftan – I’ve had my eye on this cover-up for some time and it’s finally on sale! It’s also available in floral, marshmallow and black crochet, but my favourite is the paisley ombre print.
- Maiocci Multicolour Hand Made Earrings – If you’re looking for that special holiday party piece that will steal the show, go for a pair of statement earrings. My pick for this season are these multicolour crystal earrings and they’re half price right now!
- Victoria’s Secret Swim – I love VS swimwear; it’s great quality, fits perfectly and there is a huge range of styles and colours to choose from! These white bikinis are super flattering and the gold hardware adds a nice touch of glam. Also on sale!
- George Out of Office Beach Towel – This funny slogan beach towel would be perfect for a day at the beach for just £5!
- Tory Burch Flip-Flops – These are very comfortable, fit true to size and come in so many different prints and colours. You can find some of the styles on sale, so keep an eye out.
- John Lewis Beach Tote Bag – I love the bright colours on this cotton beach bag. It’s big enough to fit all of your beach essentials, but also very light-weight and it’s only £24!